Greetings from Dynpro India pvt. Ltd .
Hope you are looking for Job Change. Here We have an opportunity with MNC Company,
In Bangalore Location.
Role : ETL Informatica Developer
Experience: 7+ Years
Work Location: MNC in Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
Payroll with DynPro India Pvt Ltd .
Job : Long Term Contract to Hire (Extendable after the first project)
Please find below JD:
Senior ETL/ Informatica Developer with 7+ years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
- Work with business analysts to gather business requirements from end users and translate them into technical specifications.
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow, and process.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
- Provide estimates for development.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling against source systems and data warehouse.
- Design data marts to support Business Intelligence reporting.
- Design ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
- Assist developers with difficult Oracle PL/SQL code needed for queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain custom oracle applications written in PL/SQL.
- Conduct reviews of developed code.
- Test solutions to validate whether requirements have been met; develop test plans, test scripts, and test conditions based on the business and system requirements.
- Provide end-user support in post-deployment phases; assess and evaluate all feedback to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct issues are addressed.
- Additional Info:
1 Good communication skills
2 Good leadership qualities
3 Should be able to work under pressure
If Interested, Please revert with your below details.......
Total Experience :
IT Skills worked :
Contract / Permanent Employee:
Current Company Name:-
Payroll Company Name: -
Current CTC : -
Expected CTC : -
Official Notice Period :-
Are you Negotiate with your Notice Period, if yes how many days:
Last Working Day in Current company:
Interested in Contract Position:
Ready to Work with DynPro Payroll :
Working in MNC Company: -
Any offer in hand :
CTC offered :
PAN Card no. : -
Native Place: -:
Please Share your passport photo (Mandatory):
Please Share your Scan copy of Pan Card to upload your Resume(Mandatory)
When are you available on for the interview for F2F Round :
Current Location :
Preferred Location :
Can you Join within 15 Days :
Thanks & regards,
DynPro® India Pvt. Ltd.
>>>Your Bridge To Information Technology Worldwide<<<
Since 1996, Dyn Pro has continuously supported people, processes, and technologies at organizations in United States of America, United Kingdom, and India. With a group of expert consultants, a dedicated team, and a panel of internationally accomplished leaders working to fulfill client needs around the clock, DynPro ensures top quality solutions to its customers for all business needs.
Dyn Pro , India is based in Bangalore with offices in New Delhi, Pune and Kolkata and is a leading vendor for the largest global IT companies for their staffing programs. We have over 1000 consultants working for us on a variety of technologies like SAP, Oracle, Java, .Net, UI/UX design, Mobile, Analytics, Testing, Mainframes & Infrastructure. You can learn more about us through our website at http://www.dynproindia.com.
I hope this is the beginning of a very beneficial relationship for both of us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and Regards,
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Vivek Gupta / Susheel Patil
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.