- JIRA Techno Functional resource having good knowledge in JIRA admin and Confluence.
- Strong JIRA and Confluence functional & admin knowledge.
- Work with JIRA and Confluence - Filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, permissions and administration
- Should have good understanding of Project Management and Agile.
- Preparation of various documents, presentations. Communicate and give user Training to users at all levels.
- Take care of support (manage users, groups, roles, queries/incidents resolving, etc) and project related works (new patches, releases).
- Perform test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Should be flexible to work on weekend/late hours if needed (for any urgent or critical work).
- Total 4-8yrs of experience, out of which 2-4yrs of experience in JIRA functional / admin.
- 1-2yrs of experience in Confluence functional / admin.
- Having Support and Maintenance experience esp. installation, migrations.
- Experience in various integrations software & plugins will be added advantages (JIRA, Confluence, BigTemplate, Crowd).
- Ability to construct custom dashboards, Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
- Team player having good attitude. Experience in Leading small teams.
- Good analytical, communication, & presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- ITSM/PMP/ Scrum/SAFE certification
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Vivek Gupta / Susheel Patil
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.