- Location: Gurgaon
- Experience: 2 -5 Years
- Shift Timings: Day Shifts
- Payroll: Third party Payroll
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management, activation and optimization practices across Facebook Marketplace, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from clients stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a agency marketing role.
- Good understanding of planning social campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
- Traffic, manage, and optimize bids for online media campaigns and programs (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) in support of Media Planning Managers.
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Using programmatic buying technologies DSPs, DMPs to make buying decisions in order to optimize campaigns in line with KPIs.
- Test new ideas, optimization methodologies and programmatic opportunities to innovate and grow audiences for clients.
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- 2+ Years experience in online marketing on the agency side and have extensive experience in Real Time Bidding / Real Time Advertising
- Experience leveraging DSPs , ad serving, and/or digital bid management systems
- Serve as a trafficking expertise owning the set-up, management, and execution of accounts, while maintaining a high quality standard for the Advertising Operations to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; including checking daily reports and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation.
- Should have knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags like Doubleclick, etc
- Strong understanding of online advertising pricing models
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance
- Interact with account managers for successful delivery of ad campaigns.
- 2-4+ years in Advertising Operations with demonstrable knowledge of ad serving, preferably gained agency side
- Experience to using ad tech tools to profile/ segment/ target audiences, increase ad viewability, and A/B test ad positions and ad creative.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be based locally in Delhi or Delhi/NCR
- Should be OK with 3rd Party payroll.
- Must be Ok to work as an individual contributor
- Should have relevant experience into Ad Operations, Media Operations, PPC, SEO Analytics.
- Should have relevant experience of 2 - 4 years into Social media Campaigns.
Salary: INR 4,75,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.