ROLE: Application Management
POSITION TITLE: Business Analyst III
- Excellent Functional skills in different Business flows, including Business Accounting.
- Exposure to different COTS ERP Systems such as Oracle, Salesforce, 3rd Party Solutions, and cloud-based solutions.
- Good understanding of system architecture of Application and System Integration Processes
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives
- Coordinate migrations/implementation of changes between the different Application environments (i.e., Development, Test, and Production).
- Experience working in a DevOps Framework.
- Self-managing: well organized, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills; maintains attention to detail, and works independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in covering ERP system process flows such as in Oracle, Salesforce, or any other ERP system
- 4+ years of experience with SQL queries
- 5+ years of demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents, test cases, Project Lifecycle experience is a must.
4+ experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.