Roles and Responsibilities
Dear candidates we have immediate openings for " Big data developer with Scala" in Bangalore location
Company : DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.
Client : Quest Global
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Location : Bangalore
Scala Data Engineer
Title : Bigdata Developer with Scala
Qualification : Graduate in any field
Overall Experience : 3-6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Key Skills : Bigdata with Spark in Scala & SQL
Programming in Spark: Scala/Java
NoSQL: Redshift, Snowflakes
Cloud: DataBricks Cloud, AWS CLI, S3, EMR, Lambda, API Gateways
Programming languages: Scala/Java
Scripting: Shell scripting and Unix
Containers: Dockers with Kubernetes
CI/CD: Jenkins, Azure CI/CD
Version control: Git
Logging: Elasticsearch (Kibana) and Splunk
. Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in Spark with Scala (3+ years)
. Extensive experience designing, developing and deploying Bigdata pipelines
. Strong hands on in SQL development (3+ years) and in-depth understanding of optimization and tuning techniques in SQL with Redshift
. Must have good hands experience in Java programming (2+ years) along with unit testing framework, OOPs, data design patterns etc.
. Development in Notebooks (like Jupyter, DataBricks, Zeppelin etc) (1+ years)
. Develop and schedule jobs in Airflow (1+ years)
Good to have
. Experience in developing & integrating in Databricks notebooks using Spark (1+ years) and build and deployed pipelines on DataBricks Cloud Delta
. Good Experience in AWS stack (1+ years) AWS Cloud– CLI, S3, Lambda, API Gateways
. Experience in working with databases such as Redshift, Snowflakes
. Good hands on UNIX/LINUX (3+ years) environment with shell scripting knowledge.
. Good knowledge of industry wide technology data strategies and best practices working with very large data sets and unstructured data, including data cleansing/transformation.
- Experience on designing/developing high-scale, high-performance Big Data solutions.
- Proven track record building enterprise class SW
- Strong hands-on experience in Big Data ecosystem
- Ensuring Design covers non-functional aspects like performance, quality, reliability and scale.
- Quickly switch gears to any adjustment in architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve.
- Questions the way things are done and know why/what/How part of doing the stuff
- Responsible for engaging with technical and business stakeholders to understand partners and customers needs
- Build/support early prototypes of product components/services and validate them for technical design and performance.
- Ability to interpret business strategies, align technology decisions to business value
- Sound knowledge of software engineering and quality processes, methodologies, tools
- Ability to understand the requirements from business objectives through the product development lifecycle.
Interested candidate please revert back with your updated resume.
Thanks & Regards
DynPro® India Pvt. Ltd.
3RD Floor, The Estate, 121, Dickenson Road,
Bengaluru - 560 042, KA
(M) +91- 8073495426 Email- email@example.com
Role:Big Data Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
QuEST Global (Formerly Quality Engineering & Software Technologies) is a product engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals.