Roles and Responsibilities
Level : Intermediate to Specialist
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot.
- Strong understanding across infrastructure and cloud components (server, storage, network, security, data, and applications) to deliver end to end DevOps architectures and designs.
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Azure, AWS DevOps and Google DevOps
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV
- Strong capabilities with at least one or more scripting/programming language.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, vRA/VRO, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code using Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Experience using container technologies in a production environment (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Tanzu)
- Proven understanding and use of Software Repositories (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile development environment and Jira management tools
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and deployment techniques
- Experience working in build tools like Ant / Maven / Gradle.
- Experience working in binary repository tools like Artifactory / Nexus.
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Test automation tools like Selenium / JMeter / LoadRunner / JUnit / NUnit
- Hands on experience with at least one or more Code analysis tools like SonarQube/ Checkstyle / HP Fortify / PMD / Findbugs
- Hands on experience with at least one or more monitoring or log solution application like Nagios / Splunk / Prometheus / Grafana.
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment automation at least one or more like Jenkins or Bamboo or Teamcity, Maven, Unix Shell Script and Python and Groovy scripts.
- Strong DevOps experience in implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment for Python/AngularJS/ ReactJS projects.
- Prior application architecture and design experience in bespoke technologies with at least one or more like Java/J2EE, Dot Net, MySQL, Oracle, Pl/SQL etc
- Continually research, test, investigate new technologies, methods, and features
Additional Desired Skills
- Certification from the product vendor is a plus
- Strong Experience across Applications Migration to Hybrid IT, Cloud native Architecture and Implementation
- Server-side or client-side Java development experience.
- Good understanding of at least one of HPE technologies or Opensource Cloud
- HPE Ezmeral
- Composable Infrastructure
Salary: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Houston, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in San Jose, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.