Please find the below JD:
Payroll : DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.
Client : Mittal Group
In the context of our strategic project regarding the creation of a European marketplace, this position is the crucial in-between link between both our business and IT teams. The main mission of the role is to get an in-depth understanding of the business needs with regards to our marketplace, discuss on solutions and best practices with the business teams, and translate them afterwards into technical IT requirements.
A profound training will be organized to understand our digital e-commerce landscape.While acquiring the necessary knowledge and experience on both the project and the software, you will gradually take all responsibilities to become step by step a full autonomous functional lead for the marketplace and act as the expert to guarantee that the business and IT requirements are met within the specifications.
The following tasks will be part of your job:
- Contribute to the agile project management plan together with the other key internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Actively participate and animate functional workshops with the functional analysts of the external partners and internal stakeholders to get full understanding of business needs and IT solutions.
- Provide recommendations and orientations (incl. corrective actions) with the most relevant solutions considering business, data & IT impacts.
- Coordinate the activities of the external functional team: make sure the functional team of the external partner writes down the detailed functional specifications and store them properly in our shared document data base. (Confluence)
- Create and manage feedback loops, distilling opportunities into easily digestible business cases, communicate progress to the various stakeholders
- Have a follow-up on important project KPIs to steer the project and present them to the IT and Business project managers.(JIRA)
- Based on the planning of the different sprints, make sure with the IT team that testing phases are executed either by you or the functional and testing consultants
- Inform, guide, and train the business teams on the new functionalities linked to the online sales and the back-office usage.
- Analyse, recommend and design new business enhancements.
- You have master's degree, or you are equivalent through experience.
- Thanks to you experience (min. 3 years) on digital projects and, ideally, on e-commerce and/or marketplace implementation projects, you are able to provide us new insights and make recommendations during all phases of the project.
- Knowledge of SAP commerce(Hybris) is a plus.
- You can demonstrate experience in running projects in an agile model.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is what drives you in your daily job, and you are highly driven to find solutions for challenges you might encounter..
- You like to manage multiple projects and you are skilled in defining priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Given the diversity of people in our teams everywhere, we expect you to connect easily with different stakeholders and enjoy working with transversal IT and business multicultural teams.
- Experience in an international project context with a roll-out roadmap implementation is a plus. You have strong analytical and critical detail thinking skills to be able to define priorities and keep focus on topics of high added value for the business.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset. Knowledge of other European languages like Spanish, German or Polish would be nice additions.
- You are based in France(Reims) where the IT team is based.
Youll become part of large strategic projects in a dynamic and highly engaged team. We strive to create an informal and collaborative environment in which you can share your opinions, take initiatives and a culture where you have the potential to shape your ideas into reality to make an impact.
We are engaged to build an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities to all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DynPro India provides staffing solutions that include staff augmentation and permanent placement services to some of the largest global software companies. DynPro India's network of offices in all the main IT cities in India enables us to provide multi-locational talent search and deployment services with short turnaround time. www.dynproindia.com
Address:3rd floor West Wing and Central Wing, 121, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India