Client : ATONARP
Payroll : DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.
A Senior Firmware Engineer in the Firmware team will Build Firmware solutions for ATONARP instruments to be deployed as a cloud/web service or as a standalone application.
- Firmware (Platform / BSP software, Device Drivers etc.) design and implementation, Unit test and debug and Board Bring-up
- Develop Firmware and APIs for communication with other services
- Develop Firmware solutions by studying information needs; confer with users; study systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigate problem areas; follow the software development lifecycle
- Create/improve documentation to demonstrate solutions using flow flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Work on new product development and maintain existing products
- Conduct and participate in design review meetings of hardware/software/product to identify the impact on software development and provide feedback
- Root-cause problems, assess risks, identify issues and solutions to achieve project objectives
- Understand product goals, ensures cross-team collaboration & realize consistent high-quality solutions for all deliverables
- Plan and estimate work for feature development
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing and hiring
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Performance optimizations using Linux C-groups
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/ Software engineering with 10 to 12 years of experience
- in development and maintenance of Firmware/customization in embedded Linux domain and RTOS (ex: FreeRTOS)
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on development expertise with RTOS and Linux.
- Proficient in C with development experience on RTOS and embedded Linux platform.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Unix Shell, Python etc.
- Work experience in ARM (NXP, STM, Renesas Micro Controllers)
- Work experience using IDEs like IAR EWARM, Keil Vision IDE etc.
- Understanding of hardware schematics and communication protocols like SPI, I2C, and UART
- Experience in integrating/customizing open-source packages with embedded linux platforms
- Excellent in code analysis, debugging (using tools like gdb, valgrind, pdb, TraceMalloc, JTAG etc.), problem solving and communication
- Knowledge in multi-threaded programming, synchronization
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Experience in developing/integrating/porting components/applications for hardware targets like NXP-IMX8 etc.,
- Experience in IOT / Process Control based development
- Know to handle HW instruments like oscilloscope, DMM, etc.
- Knowledge in open-source components and RTOS
- Knowledge in customizing/configuring Linux Kernel for industrial automation platforms
- Experience in Linux build systems: Openembedded, Yocto (Poky)
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DynPro India provides staffing solutions that include staff augmentation and permanent placement services to some of the largest global software companies. DynPro India's network of offices in all the main IT cities in India enables us to provide multi-locational talent search and deployment services with short turnaround time. www.dynproindia.com
Address:3rd floor West Wing and Central Wing, 121, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India