- Handling recruitment life-cycle, sourcing the best talent after receiving manpower requisition across functions from screening to fitments.
- Proficiency in managing recruitment process including sourcing, screening &short-listing the candidates.
- Identifying specialized & potential candidates through various channels wise Monster, linked in, Face book job portals & Head hunting by posting a job and also through references.
- Conducting preliminary interviewing & negotiations with candidates, identifying candidates on the basis of technical requirements, scheduling interviews & verifying candidates credentials & expectations.
- Sourcing, Screening, Salary negotiating of candidates for position, Job Responsibilities and Compensation packages.
Mandatory : Immediate joiners or less than 15 days joiners
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
At Dynpro, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our agency team - ideally someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. Its a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network