Hope you are doing well.
- Should have 3+ experience in handling service management activities
- To be able to drive & own the major incident bridge; Should be able to formally draft & share the MIM communications across all stake holders & update the same in ticketing tool.
- To be able to own the technical restoration plan of all IT services & resolved groups involved in major (P1/P2) incidents
- Act as the central communication point for major incidents
- Should be able to facilitate the change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders
- Perform the quality checks on change requests; making sure the effectiveness of the change request are met
- Chair the internal CAB & review all proposed change requests
- Co-ordinate with technical teams to resolve, conduct & fulfil all operational BAU activities within the pre-defined service management process
- To ensure that all incidents, requests, changes get closed/processed within the expected Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Should be open to work in 24*7 environment
- ITIL Foundation certification is preferred
Thanks & Regards,
DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.
3RD Floor, The Estate, 121, Dickenson Road,
Bengaluru - 560 042, KA
Salary: 50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Part Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Graduation Not Required
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.