DynPro's Mulesoft team seeks a seasoned 'Project Manager - Mulesoft' to work on an exciting project as well as manage a team of Mulesoft folks. We are a multi-national Operations team working collaboratively to deliver excellent business results across the globe. If you seek global experience with a company in a relentless pursuit to Integrate different business solutions, this role is for you!
Come and be part of this growing, dynamic team!
This is a remote position based in Bangalore. We will consider candidates having expertise in Mulesoft integrations along with project management.
The job description is as follows:
- Strong working experience on MuleSoft.
- Monitor Scrum process and meetings to increase team efficiency, advocate for self-organization, and encourage problem solving
- Conduct accurate capacity planning
- Facilitate and organize Scrum ceremonies
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Create a team environment that is open, non-judgmental, and trustworthy, while emphasizing problem solving
- Communicate effectively within the scrum team and to business stakeholders, improve transparency
- Remove impediments or guide team on how to remove impediments
- Report on team progress each sprint through defined metrics
- Facilitate and maintain consistent and beneficial methodologies within a software development team by conducting daily standups, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, grooming, sprint review ceremonies, etc.
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Help support and run our agile toolsets of Jira Align and Jira Cloud, understanding how the teams are using these platforms to operate in an agile manner
- Understand peoples roles and working styles so we can recommend steps to make their job easier
- Analyze data to see where processes can be made easier, faster, and more reliable
- Be excited about working with an agile mindset
- A good listener who can get to the heart of what people really need, not just what they tell us is the solution.
- Able to use data to understand how a process is working or where it is going wrong
Interested aspirants can share their updated resume @ email@example.com
Immediately available candidates can call Inder @ 7018525336 (between 11 AM - 6 PM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
DynPro India provides staffing solutions that include staff augmentation and permanent placement services to some of the largest global software companies. DynPro India's network of offices in all the main IT cities in India enables us to provide multi-locational talent search and deployment services with short turnaround time. www.dynproindia.com
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:3rd floor West Wing and Central Wing, 121, THE ESTATE, DICKENSON ROAD, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India