Roles and Responsibilities
- Good coordinating skills with functional Consultants Good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding the business process requirements and working with functional consultants and provide technical solution.
- Proactive in resolving the issues and taking additional responsibilities.
- Provide quality deliverables in the stipulated SLA time.
- Worked on code optimization and performance tuning.
- Created reports and interfaces. Worked on code optimization and performance tuning
- Worked on Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
- Worked on Batch Data Communication using Call transaction and Session Methods.
- Experience in Modularization techniques
- Experience in Dialog/Module Pool programming using Screen and Menu Painter
- Working Experience in User exits, Customer exits, Enhancement frame work and BADI.
- Working Experience in Smart forms.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning using SQL Trace Tools, Runtime Analysis.
- Worked on Sales, Material, Quality and Production modules.
- Work closely with functional team to get the clarification and discuss issues during the object development.
- Extensive experience in debugging standard programs.
- Good knowledge on OOPS.
- Reporting team deliverables on weekly basis
- Work estimation and setting deadlines for the deliverables.
- Created Custom table based as per the user requirement.
- Worked on TMG and validations for the table.
- Worked on a ALV report to display the open sales order details and create a delivery based on the user selection.
- Worked on Smart form to generate the Barcode.
- Worked on data migrations using BAPI to create sale orders.
- Worked on Smart Forms to display the labels and stickers.
- Designing the technical specifications and developing the delivery documents as part of the clients business requirement.
- Prepared Unit test cases as per the Functional specifications.
- Developed a RFC’s to validate the material details.
- The deliverables include performance tuning & Code review.
- Analyze the Functional Specification/ Functional Design to understand the business requirement and then preparing the Technical specification.
- Give the proper estimations.
- Perform the unit testing and prepare the Unit Test Document/Unit Test Plan.
- Do the performance tuning by using all the performance tools.
- Prepare the Technical Specification.
- Developed custom tables as per client requirement.
- Worked on BAPI for uploading sales order details using Excel Sheets.
- Developed a utility program to navigate create, change and display the request details
- Designed a Smart form to print the barcodes for HU label.
- Analysing the issue and preparation of technical specifications with approaches.
- Get the functional requirements from the functional owner.
- Code changes and preparation of code review documents.
- Technical documentation updates.
- Performance analysis improvements
- Creation of custom data base tables.
- Involved in to discuss open tickets and its status with the business as well as functional people.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Computers
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Apotex Inc. is a Canadian pharmaceutical corporation. Founded in 1974 by Barry Sherman, the company is the largest producer of generic drugs in Canada, with annual sales exceeding CA$1 billion.By 2016, Apotex employed over 10,000 people as one of Canada's largest drug manufacturers, with over 300 products selling in over 115 countries. Revenues were about CA$1.19 billion annually.Apotex manufactures and distribute generic medications for a range of diseases and health conditions that include cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, glaucoma, infections and blood pressure.
Apotex is a member of the Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA), the Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA), an associate member of the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI), the Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management (CAPDM), as well as the Greater Toronto Area's Partners in Project Green.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Company details Websit http://www.apotex.com Headquarters : Toronto,Canada Company size : 10,000+ employees