Job Description :
- As a SAP ABAP Developer, will be responsible for executing analysis and design phases of the project and providing technical leadership through the subsequent stages.
- Experience on Ricef objects.
- Worked on Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
- Worked on Batch Data Communication using Call transaction and Session Methods.
- Experience in Modularization techniques
- Working Experience in User exits, Customer exits, Enhancement frame work and BADI.
- Working Experience in Smart forms.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning using SQL Trace Tools, Runtime Analysis.
Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills leadership skills
b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills
c: Should have ability to work under pressure
Educational Qualification: a: Minimum 15 yrs of education
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
DynPro India provides staffing solutions that include staff augmentation and permanent placement services to some of the largest global software companies. DynPro India's network of offices in all the main IT cities in India enables us to provide multi-locational talent search and deployment services with short turnaround time. www.dynproindia.com
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:3rd floor West Wing and Central Wing, 121, THE ESTATE, DICKENSON ROAD, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India