Greetings from Dynpro!
Role : SAP APO
Note : Remote till further notice
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience and extensive knowledge in SAP APO GATP along with DP, SNP, PP/DS,
- This role should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on SAP APO GATP modules in support of the company vision, operations strategy and roadmap.
- The position requires functional and technical knowledge in the highly complex area of SAP APO GATP (Advanced Planner & Optimizer).
- Experience supporting GATP and strong integration knowledge with SD & PPDS modules.
- The individual would be responsible leading business support and key initiatives in the APO GATP space. As a member of our Information Technology application support team you will provide expertise and insight into the SAP APO capabilities and associated processes for our Global availability/Allocation check module along with core interface.
- Should have strong integration knowledge between APO and SD modules, other APO modules (DP, PPDS)
- Good understanding of S&OP process.
- Good hands on product allocation and GATP ATP check in APO.
- Troubleshooting day to day GATP APO issues
- Supporting in end user training and documentations (SOP)
- Main liaison to business functional areas Partnering with business stakeholders, understand their needs, prioritize efforts, recommend changes / innovations, serving as the Subject Matter Expert
- Understand business requirements, analyze business needs, identify gaps, document requirements, propose, design and implement solutions, including localization
- System Design: Documenting requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality. Recommending alternatives when multiple options are available.
- Developing Solutions: Perform SAP System Configuration, document functional requirements for custom development, execute appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, train end users on functionality.
- Production Support: Troubleshoot system issues, detailed technical analysis and apply solutions
Business/Process Knowledge: Develop understanding of core functional areas
Sr. Executive Talent Acquisition
DynPro® India Pvt. Ltd.
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into one of the world's leading premium spirits companies... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with a legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.