Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes, and transport management
- Perform SAP installation and upgrade on SAP BW on HANA, BODS and NetWeaver ECC / ERP technologies
- Recommend and implement optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
- Working with other GIS teams as required for collaborated solution
- Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers
- Install and configure SAP web dispatcher, create new rules, maintain permission tables, and routing to backend systems
- Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space)
- 7 to 10 years of experience relevant to this position as basis administration
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in ECC System security Setting
- Experience in SAP technologies: SAP Basis, ECC, S4, DB HANA, SOLMAN(Optional), SAP NetWeaver, SAP Fiori, SAP Web Dispatcher, etc.
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform
- Good knowledge of ADS, /SolMan CHARM/ Fiori/ CCLM and Gateway services, web IDE and HANA cloud connector & workflow monitoring, etc.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently, as required
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes
- Willing to work on North American shift times.
- Worked in both ABAP and Java stacks
- Worked supporting a global business
- SAP S/4HANA on Cloud deployments or migrations is a plus
- Experience with BMC Remedy ticketing system is a plus
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Other Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Apotex Inc. is a Canadian pharmaceutical corporation. Founded in 1974 by Barry Sherman, the company is the largest producer of generic drugs in Canada, with annual sales exceeding CA$1 billion.By 2016, Apotex employed over 10,000 people as one of Canada's largest drug manufacturers, with over 300 products selling in over 115 countries. Revenues were about CA$1.19 billion annually.Apotex manufactures and distribute generic medications for a range of diseases and health conditions that include cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, glaucoma, infections and blood pressure.
Apotex is a member of the Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA), the Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA), an associate member of the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI), the Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management (CAPDM), as well as the Greater Toronto Area's Partners in Project Green.