Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in SAP MM & PP end user.
- Experience providing production support to the client business.
- Have good understanding of business processes in Pharmaceutical production & Logistics.
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Hands on experience in creating Purchase Req. & Purchase order as per the demand.
- Engage in all executional activities to ensure delivery dates are met and adjustments to the POs/purchase plan are made to align with the team.
- Responsible for supporting the Inventory management process, including target setting, projections, disposals and risk mitigation.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in order to facilitate business/ technical discussions, document solutions and work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Capable of dealing with onsite and off-shore teams to meet the project targets.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Since 1996, DynPro Inc. has been providing IT solutions in the area of ERP, CRM and e-Business solutions to over 30 international customers, some of whom are Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 companies. DynPro India provides staffing solutions that include staff augmentation and permanent placement services to some of the largest global software companies. DynPro India's network of offices in all the main IT cities in India enables us to provide multi-locational talent search and deployment services with short turnaround time. www.dynproindia.com
View Contact Details+