Global Service Desk is the single point of contact for Global Information Services and Engineering Services. A Service Desk Analyst acts as the first point of contact providing technical support by telephone or remote access to employees of Apotex Global companies and Affiliates worldwide.
- Acts as the GIS organizations single point of contact for all customers. Provides advice, guidance and the restoration of normal services with hardware and application problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of Incidents.
- Acts as the escalation point of contact for IS Service Delivery, issues, requests and Concerns following the Incident Management and Change Management processes.
- Maintains ownership of Incidents/Requests, monitors open tickets and seeks resolution/completion, scheduling of Changes for Moves and New Hires.
- Responsible for Microsoft exchange server administration.
- Account administration on scientific applications.
- Perform the role of System Administrator. Responsible for front line monitoring of desktops and problems are tracked and reported across all platforms maintained within the organization.
- Perform the role of Help desk agent. Responsible for attending user calls, suitably assigning the same to concerned people and following the same.
- Responsible for smooth functioning of IT Services and timely coordination with customers and management for any escalation.
- Create, Modify and Deleting User Mailboxes and Group Accounts.
- Creating network and email accounts as per the SOP.
- Providing shared folder access to the end users.
- Troubleshooting of printers and scanners.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English language is written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to function in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce accurate, complete and thorough work of high quality.
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and continuously changing environment.
Mandatory Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience with international phone(voice) support only in technical support contact center. Technical Helpdesk/Service Desk experience will be added advantage.
CTC: .7,00,000 per annum
Role:Service Delivery Associate
Salary: 1,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Service Delivery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
On Dynpro Payroll.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.