- Participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery.
- Act as a key member in project implementations.
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations.
- Be actively engaged with customers in life Cycle of Project Delivery.
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time.
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business, rules, debugging, and so on)
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop integration components in ServiceNow using Third Party Enterprise App like (JIRA, O365, AD, and others)
- Create capabilities to drive Self-service and automation. (Service Portal, Orchestration)
- Prepare technical deliverables
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
- Prepare Root Cause Analysis, Review Code and Implementation Approach
- Review current implementation and revamp it as per current understanding.
We are Looking for
- At least 6+ years of experience in ITSM, ITBM, ITOM Business Process Consulting, implementation in ServiceNow, Architecture/Design / end to end platform roll out.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, Resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Have done multiple API based, Plugin based, Orchestration based integrations between ServiceNow and Enterprise Applications
- Experience with Pre-Post Upgrade Activities, execution and Bug-Fixing
- Experience with Instance Cloning.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow Service Portal, Event Management and ServiceNow Orchestration.
Required interpersonal Skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Strong communication skills
(active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Sense of urgency
Required Technical Skills
- ITSM, ITOM (Orchestration, Event Management), ITBM, Request Catalog
- CSM Knowledge would be highly appreciated
- Advance Reporting and Dashboard
- Advance Java Scripting
- Web Technologies (REST, SOAP, HTML, XML)
- Glide APIs (Server and Client Side)
- Flow designer, Integration Hub, and concepts after Istanbul Release
- Awareness about Infrastructure Components (Servers, WorkStation, Network Devices, Monitoring Tools, AD, Azure Graph API etc.) and integration interfaces
- ITIL Foundation Certification
ServiceNow Admin Certification
Sr. Executive Talent Acquisition
DynPro® India Pvt. Ltd.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Trust Experienced, Proven IT Professionals with Your Business and IT Challenges!
Founded in 1996, DynPro is a voice of experience in world-class IT Solutions. We are firmly rooted in technology and our expert IT professionals deliver tailored IT solutions to solve your business challenges. For over 24 years, DynPro has supported organizations across the globe while focusing on the right people, processes, and technologies, our solutions are focused on delivering the digital core for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies. The core practice areas include Process Transformation, Data and Integration, and Automation and Advanced Analytics.
Our offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, and Morocco provide infrastructure and highly skilled Practitioners consisting of expert consultants and accomplished business leaders
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.