- Be the voice of UX in project teams, explaining your design rationale to service owners, stakeholders, developers and product managers.
- Contribute and collaborate with other members of UI-UX CoE in London, Dusseldorf and Pune to get to the heart of what our users need, creating sketches, concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototypes.
- Lead the delivery of user requirements, personas, domain models and functional specifications to ensure the design comes to life.
- Mentor your team (direct reportees) and junior colleagues (indirect reportees) and inspiring them to new creative heights.
- Work with people across UX CoEs to make sure were making the most of Vodafones design language.
- Guide the work of external agencies and freelancers into learning new things, seeing new perspectives and thinking new ideas.
- Help organise formal user research and proactively try out ideas and designs with people to make sure were meeting real user needs.
- Do all this with a view to achieving a single, seamless service on all screens across all Vodafone products.
The Ideal Candidate
- Your portfolios full of consistently great work across different screens, be it mobile, tablet or desktop. You lead on projects, using your broad conceptual expertise and your technical knowledge to inspire others and help shape product strategy.
- Yes, you can craft delightful designs. But you know improving user experiences isnt just about grafting away at the drawing board. You take a broader view approaching design conceptually and thinking about the whole experience.
- Whether you learned your skills on a design degree or on the job, youre comfortable using them to explain design concepts to anyone, no matter how senior or inexperienced. And you know how to balance what the user needs with whats really achievable.
- Youre enthusiastic, curious and full of ideas. You keep up to speed with the latest design trends and technology developments. And youre constantly fascinated by what people really need, and how we can create the right experience to give it to them.
- Primary Skills: UX Assessment , Design Thinking
- Alternate Skills (if applicable) : UX Strategy, Benchmarking, High Level Design, Information Architecture, Web (Enterprise or Consumer) Mobile and Tablet Design, Wireframing, Card sorting, Heuristics Evaluation, Visual Design (optional)
- Soft Skills: Motivator, People’s Person, Collaborator
- Primary Tools: Axure /Balsamiq, / OmniGraffle
- Secondary Tools (if applicable): Marvel / Invision / Sketch / Photoshop / HTML
- Essential: Interaction Design/UI Design/Product Design from NID / M.Des. from IIT or equivalent. BFA with substantial experience to justify. International Education like Parson’s School of Design / New York University / Carnegie Mellon University / Stanford Design School / Royal College of Arts etc is a plus
- Desired: HFI CUA or CXA certification / Stanford D School Certification / IDEO Design Thinking Certification / Hasso Plattner Institut Certification / Interaction Design Org Certification
- Communication: Excellent in English (verbal and written), any other European language is an advantage
- Work Experience: 6 – 9 years
- Location: Pune
- Willing to travel abroad and have a passport
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
3 round of interview
Client - Vodafone
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.