Position Title: Web Applications Administrator
Client: Bunge India pvt ltd
Type: contract (6 months and extendable)
Describe the scope of the position:
- The Portal Administrator will be responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of a clustered IBM Websphere and Portal infrastructure, Web Content Manager and Security Services enabled through groups in LDAP. Responsibilities also include management of different environments and maintaining configuration and consistency between test and production systems.
- Base Location: Mohali, India
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE : (The below are absolutely necessary)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience administering WebSphere, Portal Server and Web Content Management, IIS or IHS Web servers and WAS plug-ins
- Experience in deploying applications both on console and through script (Jython, Perl, C-Shell and UNIX shell Scripting)
- Operating skills with AIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems; load balancers, DNS and SiteMinder web agents
- Experience in relational databases, such as DB2/UDB, Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Change Control and Change Management processes
- Understanding of IBM Http Server and configuring it with WAS Plug-ins to work with WebSphere Application Server
- Understanding of public & private cloud and management of clusters and load balancers in a federated environment
- Understanding of reverse proxy configurations and SSL/TLS configuration changes in HTTPD
- Working knowledge WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, JNDI bindings.
Describe the primary responsibilities of the position:
- Support IBM WebSphere & Portal clustered infrastructure
- Install and configure Java and portal applications, perform sanity tests; validate functionality and agreed Service Level Agreements
- Create alerts and triggers, troubleshoot and repair, document findings and modifications
- Understand portlets & linked web applications functionality and liaise with cross functional groups, stakeholders and Business Relationship Managers
- Perform upgrades and ensure the system and related infrastructure are patched and hardened for all security vulnerabilities
- Create change management documentation and ensure successful deployments per business requirements.
- Experience in Web and application servers, including, WebLogic; WebSphere administration & cluster configuration
- Understanding of storage devices, file systems, Storage Area Network (SAN) and network configurations
- Experience of XML and XSLT transformations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1996, DynPro is a voice of experience in world-class IT Solutions. We are firmly rooted in technology and our expert IT professionals deliver tailored IT solutions to solve your business challenges. For over 24 years, DynPro has supported organizations across the globe while focusing on the right people, processes, and technologies, our solutions are focused on delivering the digital core for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies. The core practice areas include Process Transformation, Data and Integration, and Automation and Advanced Analytics.
Our offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, and Morocco provide infrastructure and highly skilled Practitioners consisting of expert consultants and accomplished business leaders
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.