Roles and Responsibilities .
Looking for an experienced Azure Technical Developer/Architect with an excellent technical knowledge of web application development using Microsoft .Net framework, React.js, SQL, API Microservices, and Azure cloud platform.
• Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
• Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
• Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas.
• Performs solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
• Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
• Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
• Experience leading the implementation, validation and deployment of scalable cloud infrastructure
Azure required Skills:
• Experience in creating architecture, designing and implementing cloud technologies in large scale enterprises
• Technical and architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud and AI technologies.
• Designing and implementing secure private, public and/or hybrid cloud architecture using Microsoft technologies.
• Creating, managing, and securing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines
• Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Identity solutions, Azure App Service Apps
• Design and implement following Azure components such as Azure Front Door, App Gateway, Azure API Management Services, Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage Blob, Data lake, Microsoft SQL, SQLMI, Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Redis Cache.
• Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD
• Envision and deploy modern identity solutions such as Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B and Azure AD Application Proxy
• Knowledge of or an interest in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby
• Ability to execute recognized Software Architecture methods, processes, and tools
• Ability to architect DR strategy in Azure
• Heavy hands on experience: analysis, scalable, secure and robust event driven architecture design, coding and implementation experience with Message Broker architecture in Azure Service Bus and Kafka. Experience with cloud to/from on premises best practices and software development patterns in this space.
• Heavy hands on analysis, scalable, secure and robust microservices architecture design, coding and implementation experience in Azure and on-premises data center solutions. Knowledgeable of best practices in this space.
• Experience with setup, customization, and management of Azure API Management and Azure Developer Portal for both internal and external consumers.
• Experience with setup, customization, and management of Azure Storage for application integration between azure and on premises.
• Experience with Azure SDK for on premises integration with Azure cloud services.
• Proficient with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker/Istio)
Microsoft .Net skills required:
• Microsoft .Net Core 3.1, C#, ASP.NET, MVC,WCF, Web/REST API Integrations, Service Fabric, Microservices.
• Service Fabric Applications/Services implementation
• Entity Framework, MS SQL Server
• GIT, Azure DevOps
Please share Your Updated Resume with Current passport size photo and pan card scan copy.. at email@example.com or you can call me at 7980606151
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1996, DynPro is a voice of experience in world-class IT Solutions. We are firmly rooted in technology and our expert IT professionals deliver tailored IT solutions to solve your business challenges. For over 24 years, DynPro has supported organizations across the globe while focusing on the right people, processes and technologies, our solutions are focused on delivering the digital core for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies. The core practice areas include, Process Transformation, Data and Integration and Automation and Advanced Analytics.
Our offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India and Morocco provide an infrastructure and highly skilled Practitioners consisting of expert consultants and accomplished business leaders.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.