Greetings From DynPro!
We have urgent hiring for BigData /Hadoop Developer at Bangalore (WFH).
Please share your Updated resume if you are comfortable with below Job Description:
Role : Big Data /Hadoop Developer
Notice period : Immediate to 30 days
Client : LOWES
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8-12 years of DW/BI/Analytics/IT experience with 6+ years of experience in building Enterprise scale data products
- Experience in leading teams and providing technical direction to team members
- Experience in distributed architecture, understanding of design patterns, data quality
- Ability of designing data solutions keeping performance, scalability in consideration
- Expertise in Big Data Stack - hadoop, spark, hive, oozie
- Experience in programming in one or more of these languages - Python, Java, Scala
- Understanding of configuration management, experience in using tools like Git or SVN
- Expertise in writing complex SQL and performance tuning. Understanding of RDBMS
Sr. Executive- Talent Aquasition
www.dynproindia.comRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 1,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Lowe's is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States (before the largest in the U.S. until 1989 surpassed by The Home Depot) behind rival The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. It is also the second-largest hardware chain in the world, also behind The Home Depot but ahead of European retailers Leroy Merlin, B&Q, and OBI
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.