Roles and Responsibilities
Please carefully review the position requirements before submitting a potential candidate for consideration.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the review, analyse, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise. The Business Analyst is involved in the development of business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise. The Business Analyst assists the IT staff in understanding the enterprises operational needs for both automated and manual solutions to business systems and procedures. The incumbent is involved in planning, organizing and conducting detailed management analytical studies to define problems, identify deficiencies and improve solutions which impact the enterprises effectiveness, and provide the basis for management decision.
1. Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
2. Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications. Creating user story, acceptance criteria, definition of ready and definition of done in agile framework
3. Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
4. Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics.
5. Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
6. Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
7. Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
8. Develops, edits and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
9. Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
10. Conducts meetings on all levels of management for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals of recommendations, etc.
11. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
12. Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
- Degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of relevant experience in Technical and with a 2 minimum experience working as BA
- Should have previous experience working with Service Now. Service Now Management with knowledge in Incident, Request, Problem and Change Management.
- Experience in areas of operations engineering (i.e. work simplification, work measurement techniques/skills)
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and self-confidence, strong analytical skills, solid business judgment, creativity, and the ability to communicate effectively with executive management
For additional details regarding submission eligibility and payment terms, please refer to your contract. Only submissions from agencies with current service contracts in place will be considered.
Salary: 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Accenture company contract to hire position
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.