Role: Informatica/Talend Data Integration Software Engineer
Location: WFH till further notice (Location: Bangalore)
Notice: 0-30 Days
(You will be working on payroll of DynPro and will be deployed to clients location)
The job role for Data Integration Software Engineer is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. The job role is also responsible for developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This individual facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
The job role supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) and participates and coaches others in all software development lifecycle phases
Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information; openly sharing information, advice, and expertise with co-workers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; seeking performance feedback; adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area; leveraging an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or comparable job-related experience
- Must be proficient and have extensive experience in ETL Technologies (Informatica, Talend)
- Proficient in ETL Build life cycle comprising of Requirement gathering, Development, Design, Test and Deploy
- Experience with moving data to and from Mainframe DB2 sources into Oracle and Teradata
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Data warehousing tools and skills including data management, database support, SQL, ETL and OLAP concepts
- Experience with leading edge technologies like Informatica, Talend, Teradata, Oracle, and DB2
- Strong communication skills with a proven leadership track record
- Primary - Talend
- Secondary - Hadoop/SPARK
- XML, JSON, HTML , Parquet
- Databases – Teradata, DB2, Oracle, Casandra, Mongo DB
- Analytical Skills
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Project Estimation
- Retail Business Understanding
- Product Development Best Practices
- Application Design
- Application Testing
- IT Governance
Senior Software Engineer – Expertise Needed
- 5-7 years of full life-cycle experience
- 2 years of experience in applying Agile development practices
- 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 1+ years of IT experience in the retail industry
- 3+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
- 2+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy)
Sr. Executive – Talent Acquisition
DynPro® India Pvt. Ltd.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Trust Experienced, Proven IT Professionals with Your Business and IT Challenges!
Founded in 1996, DynPro is a voice of experience in world-class IT Solutions. We are firmly rooted in technology and our expert IT professionals deliver tailored IT solutions to solve your business challenges. For over 24 years, DynPro has supported organizations across the globe while focusing on the right people, processes, and technologies, our solutions are focused on delivering the digital core for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size companies. The core practice areas include Process Transformation, Data and Integration, and Automation and Advanced Analytics.
Our offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, and Morocco provide infrastructure and highly skilled Practitioners consisting of expert consultants and accomplished business leaders
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.