Greetings From Dynpro!
Role : Software Engineer
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Client : Lowes
- 6 to 10 years of experience in delivering API/Integration solution with Apigee.
- - 3+ years of experience in designing and building proxy APIs on Apigee platform with strong knowledge of Restful API design principles.
- - Experience in API Security(OAuth 2.0, Basic Auth, JWT, SAML, API Key), Authentication, Authorization and Identity, Traffic Management, Token Management, API analytics, Caching and Throttling.
- - Experience in Drupal portal with ability to extend functionality using Drupal modules to on-board app developers, add API documentation and do customization of portal.
- - Experience in Swaggers and Open API Specification.
- - Experience with version controlling with Git.
- - Experience with messaging/streaming application like Kafka.
- - Set and maintain programming standards.
- - Detail oriented to ensure all details are articulate to make development efficient (Jira and Confluence).
- - Define and deliver Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively.
- - Comfortable with agile workflow.
- Apigee certification
- Familiar with the trend and standard sets of APIs for the Retail Industry
Sr. Executive- Talent Aquasition
www.dynproindia.comRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Lowe's is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States (previously the largest in the U.S. until surpassed by The Home Depot in 1989) behind rival The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. It is also the second-largest hardware chain in the world, also behind The Home Depot but ahead of European retailers Leroy Merlin, B&Q, and OBI
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.