Urgent Requirement for Electrical Engineer
Excellent job opportunity with Boeing for Bangalore location.
You will be on the permanent payroll of Dynpro India private limited and will be deployed to our client “Boeing” company .
Looking for Electrical engineer with following skill sets:
Domain - Aerospace & manufacturing industry.
• Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
• Must have worked through the development cycle & should have thorough knowledge on wiring & harness component selections.
• Experience in Mentor Graphics Capital (logic and Harness XC)
• Experience in working with electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
• Must have experience in preparation of manufacturing BOM.
• Must have experience in electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design & form board design
• Should have strong knowledge on Electrical circuits Theory, Electrical Power systems, Electrical technology and Electronics Analog/Digital Circuits.
• Experience in aerospace domain is highly preferred.
• Experience in preparation of electrical wiring continuity schedules and functional schedules.
• Experience in design of Electrical panel wiring and preparation of functional checks for the electrical panels.
• Preferred to have thorough understanding of MIL 704D, MIL-W-5088L/SAE AS50881, MIL-E-7016, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-461, MIL-B-5087 & DO-160 standards.
• Experience on Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircrafts is an added advantage.
• Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
• Experience in Integration and testing of wiring/harness on the aircraft is an added advantage.
• Awareness in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
There will be only two rounds of virtual interview. If interested kindly revert with the following information
Please fill following details;
Official Notice Period:
Will be available for interview on weekends or weekdays?