Greetings From Dynpro!
We have urgent requirement of UX Designer at Bangalore (WFH).
Role : UX Designer
Location: Bangalore (WFH)
Notice Period: Immediately to 30 days
Payroll Company :Dynpro
Client : LOWES
This role is requirement for Promo effectiveness tool User experience designer.
Architects and designs high-quality and engaged experiences for Lowe's customers and associates
- Leads multiple aspects of design projects within a single track of work within a platform or suite of
products; completes projects for individual products or supports projects at the product group level
- Utilizes best practices to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to
ensure our products deliver optimal experience
- Solves challenging design problems at a product level
- Understand the needs of each project and line of business
- Utilize variety of architecture, UI design and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of
- Delivers quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and
- Manages visual and interactive creative assets, as well as their final solution; sets the building blocks
within the Lowes Digital design system
- Works cross-functionally with other teams
Sr. Executive- Talent Aquasition
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (/loz/), doing business as Lowe's, is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States and Canada. As of February 2021 , Lowe's and its related businesses operates 2,197 home improvement and hardware stores in North America.
Contact Company:Dynpro India Pvt. Ltd.